On all our products and services our general conditions apply.
Read and download our general conditions in PDF format : VEK General Conditions
Thank you for visiting our website. This website is owned and operated by VEK Adviesgroep B.V. in Honselersdijk, registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number 27230885. VEK Adviesgroep BV takes great care to ensure that the content of our website is correct and is displayed correctly. Nevertheless, VEK Adviesgroep BV gives no guarantee with regard to completeness or accuracy of the content of this website and any content of hyperlinks.
This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites. VEK Adviesgroep BV is not responsible for and cannot be held responsible for the content and regulations of these websites. VEK Adviesgroep BV is not liable for any damage that may arise as a result of obtaining or not gaining access to this website, including but not limited to viruses that affect your computer equipment, network, software or data.
All publications and displays of VEK Adviesgroep BV are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Except for personal and non-commercial use, nothing from these publications and displays may be reproduced, copied or made public in any other way, without prior written permission of VEK Adviesgroep BV.
This privacy statement applies to all personal data which VEK Adviesgroep BV processes for her clients and business relations. In case you make an assignment or provide other personal data, you authorize VEK Adviesgroep BV to process your personal data. We advise you to note the following.
The person responsible for processing the personal data is in principal: an employee of VEK Adviesgroep BV, established at Jupiter 433, 2675 LX Honselersdijk, the Netherlands, available by telephone number +31 174 389666, or via the general e-mail address email@example.com.
VEK Adviesgroep BV processes personal data of people/companies with whom VEK Adviesgroep BV has had, currently has, or wants to have an (in)direct business relationship. For example:
- • Clients and their employees;
- • Persons of companies who show an interest in our services;
- • Suppliers and their employees;
- • Government agencies and their employees.
- • Company name, business address, postal address, country, VAT number, IBAN/Bank account;
- • First name, prefix, surname, gender of contact persons;
- • (Business) email address and (business) telephone number(s);
- • Type of business (client category);
- • Business specification (keywords);
- • Other personal data which could be of interest in relation to the given assignment.
VEK Adviesgroep BV processes personal data to be able to enter into and maintain a business relationship with client, to be able maintain contact by phone, e-mail, contact form, Whatsapp or social media, to be able to provide services or issue invoices or purchase services/products or pay invoices. The data will not be used for any other purpose than agreed. The data will never be sold or sent to any other party without explicit permission of the person concerned, unless VEK Adviesgroep BV is required to do so because of a legal obligation. The data can however be used by other employees of VEK Adviesgroep BV.
The personal data will be archived by VEK Adviesgroep BV during an indefinite period considering that projects in the sector can have a long lead time or because the data may be of interest for the realization of a new project after some years. It concerns no privacy sensitive information, but personal data. At all times, the concerned person is allowed to submit a written request to archive the data for a maximum period of time. In that case, a statement will be made in which this retention period is determined. This statement will be signed by responsible and concerned person.
To protect the personal data VEK Adviesgroep BV has taken appropriate organizational and technical measures, which ensure a security level that matches the nature of the data that are processed. For the realization of a project or assignment, it might be necessary to exchange information with a third party, for example greenhouse construction companies, heating installer, municipality etc. The concerned person is aware of this, and acknowledges that the responsible person only shares the necessary data and that responsible person is not responsible for the processing of data by the third party.
You have a right to:
- • Information/inspection and rectification: You may, at any time, inspect your personal data that we process and have these corrected or supplemented.
- • Right to be forgotten: You can have all your personal data removed. In some cases VEK Adviesgroep BV is not able to comply with this immediately, for example, because of administrative or legal reasons (e.g. providing evidence to tax authorities).
- • Restriction: If you are of the opinion that we process some personal data illegally or incorrectly, you can have this processing restricted (apart from administrative and/or legal exceptions).
- • Objection/opposition: If you are of the opinion that we use your personal data illegally or incorrectly, you can inform us accordingly.
- • Data portability: You can request your personal data in order to transfer these to other parties.
- • Complaints: If you are of the opinion that we did not act according to privacy legislation, you can submit a complaint to us. If you feel you did not receive a satisfactory response from us, you can submit your claim to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens or AP).
If you wish to make use of the rights mentioned above, your request can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All other questions and requests can be addressed to email@example.com as well. The requests will be handled within a reasonable period, and ultimately within 2 months. If this period is not feasible for any reason, the person concerned will be informed about this in time and the request will be handled within 6 months after receipt.
It is possible that this privacy statement will be changed. The most recent version is available at all times on our website www.vek.nl.